The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordination of day-to-day activities of active construction projects in consultation with the Project Manager, including coordinating meetings, organizing and maintaining project documentation, and creating and maintaining reports, as needed to carry projects to successful completion from beginning to end.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate, organize, and distribute information and documents (including subcontracts, submittals for projects, change orders, status reports, RFIs and punch lists), and manage communication between architects, construction managers, property managers, engineers, internal team and subcontractors.
- Coordinate project start up and project close following company checklist.
- Attend all construction meetings weekly or bi-weekly for projects, and update and distribute construction-meeting minutes.
- Attend project manager / project coordinator meetings and review and report on accounts receivable and committed costs.
- Create and manage the submittal and RFI logs for related specifications and issues for each project.
- Review and process all subcontractor contracts and invoices for accuracy and submit to Accounting for payment.
- Prepare and distribute owner monthly payment applications for all active projects and follow up on accounts receivables with owners for any past due payments.
- Distribute project plan revisions or addendums to subcontractors and internal team members and request updated changes in price or scope for the project.
- Input all subcontractor and owner change orders into Master Builder and distribute accordingly. Create and maintain Change Order log for each project.
- Attend punch walks for all projects, type up punch item list, distribute to subcontractors with deadline to complete outstanding items.
- Upload and manage progress photos of projects.
- Ensure all close out documentation is received from subcontractors, and distribute close out binders to architect, construction manager, and client as requested.